LONG DISTANCE, NO PROBLEM
The Yellowfin 120 is the pro adventurer's choice to cover water quickly; representing a whole new level of speed beautifully balanced with stability that's there whenever you need it. With the knife-like keel in the front, it cuts through any chopped water with ease – as well as offering the ultimate in rigging optimization – with 10 (!) gear tracks for a rig-anything, and do-anything powerhouse platform. At 12 feet long with a slightly pronounced spine for superior tracking, this kayak is engineered to make every paddle stroke as effortless as possible to get you to your next destination barracuda-fast.
Our pros call it the blank canvas on which they can paint their own personal touches on – from the GoPro shooters to the super anglers.
We simply call it the dream maker.
DIMENSIONS AND SPECS
||365cm / 12'
||83cm / 33"
||28 1/2 Stone / 400 pounds
||30kg / 66 pounds
|Fully Loaded Weight
||36kg / 79 pounds
||Single person kayak
||Rotomolded single piece high density polyethylene
||Vibe Hero Seat
- Vibe Hero seat
- 4 Vibe Phantom Grip carrying handles
- Built-in cup holder
- Comfortable, adjustable foot braces
- Rudder ready
- 2 flush mount fishing rod holders
- Mount for rectangular base accessories
- 10 integrated top-loading gear tracks
- 2 side bungee paddle parks
- 6" sealed V-Wave deck plate with waterproof cargo bag
- Front cargo storage area with Flex Top gear cover
- Rear cargo storage area with bungee tie down
- 2 tackle tray holders: Fits PLANO™ 3600 tackle tray
- Tackle toss tray for quick tackle changes
No reviews have been left for this product, be the
first to leave a review