Aqua Marina Steam 412 Two Person Inflatable Kayak Package
- Carry Handle – Front, rear and centre rubber carry handles for easy transport
- D-ring – Multiple strap D-rings allow seat position adjustment
- Valve – High pressure recessed valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Seat System – Premium high-backrest seat with EVA cushion and storage pockets
- Fin System – Premium high-backrest seat with EVA cushion and storage pockets
- Dry Bag – 10L dry bag keeping personal belongings dry and safe
- Hand Pump – Upgraded gauged pump for easy and accurate inflation
- Backpack – Functional zip backpack keeps everything inside for a kayak tour
The newly re-designed STEAM series is a premium choice for all types of paddling, perfect for both performance touring adventurers and mild river running lovers. Featuring ultra-durable welded tube construction and a high-density drop-stitch floor, these open cockpit inflatable kayaks are extremely rigid and responsive.
With a more streamlined outline, the new models have been optimized for higher hull speed and better tracking performance. Other river-specific features have also made these rugged kayaks tough enough to tackle whitewater. The 2022 STEAM are all-around champions capable of handling any types of adventure, sleeker and faster than ever before!
- Seamless Tube: Tube chamber seams are all high frequency welded for a solid bonding strength.
- Drop-stitch Deck:Removable 7cm drop-stitch high pressure floor for ultimate stability and rigidity
- Streamlined Design:Sleek, curved, streamlined shape for good tracking performance
- V-cone Protection:Hard V-cone protection on both stem and stern for anti-collision purpose/
- Deck Shield™:Water shield preventing splash from flowing backwards into the cockpit.
- Cargo Bungee:Adjustable cargo bungee system to easily fasten the luggage
- Footrest Support: Adjustable supporting footrest for a comfortable journey.
- Drain Valve: Superfast 1+2/1+4 self-bailing valves can be left open for quick water drainage in whitewater and ocean kayaking or closed for flat-water paddling.
||35" / 90cm
||396lbs / 180kg
||34.2lbs / 15.5kg
||1+16 self bailing
||2 Kayak fins
|Max Air Pressure
4.35 psi (DWF Floor)
No reviews have been left for this product, be the
first to leave a review